As a SELLER of a Home, you must begin with a complete scrubbing of every room, nook, and cranny!
Leave nothing untouched ,especially the Bathrooms, Kitchen and Windows.
Your home should pass the white glove test.
- Neutral paint colors should be used on the interior walls, this will help to make the rooms look larger.
- Clean and Organize the Garage and Attic. Hold a Garage / Yard Sale to get rid of stuff that hasn’t been used in years.
- Replace Worn Carpet, Get Tile or Wood Floors repaired. If in good shape them Steamed Cleaned.
- Have All window coverings Blinds,Curtains, and Drapes Cleaned
- Too Much Clutter and Personal items make your home look smaller, Goal here is show Buyer how much space you have.
- Clean Out Bedroom and Hallway Closets.
- Rent a Storage Unit for extra furntiure and personal items.
These Minor Tips will prove Beneficial to increasing the chance of Selling Your Home Quickly at a Fair Market Price over the Short Sales and Bank Foreclosures.