A 5 minute drive to all the local Restaurant’s and Shops on Atlantic Ave in Delray Beach.
Boynton’s Beaches are also a 5 minute drive by Car or Bike..
- Many of the Mission Hill homes are situated on over-sized lots, Canals, or dry lots.
- Historic Homes and Bungalows line the outer streets, as well as some of the Custom Waterfront Homes on the lakes and canals of Lake Eden and Lake Ida
- The Well Established Neighborhood has Tree lined streets.
- Lake Ida and Lake Eden are recreational lakes allowing water-skiing, jet- skiing and fishing. There are navigable canals that head north towards John Prince Park.
- Living in Mission Hill in Boynton Beach affords you many of the amenities which are only available to residents of Southern Florida.
You can access the Park and Pavilion off Lake Ida Road. There are Picnic areas, Dog Park, Boat Ramps for launching your jet ski.