Its Location: along the Lake Worth Lagoon shoreline and adjacent small islands on the east side of the Lake Worth Municipal Golf Course, just north of the Lake Worth Bridge.
OPEN FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET
The Natural Area was created as part of an environmental restoration project Consisting of restored natural shoreline.
- along 1.2 miles of the western shoreline.
- 11 Acres of mangroves
- 2.2 acres of Oyster Reefs
- 3.8 acres of cordgrass
- 50 acres of shallow seagrass habitat.
- parking area north side of Lucerne
- floating boat slips
- water taxi
- fishing pier
- floating canoe/kayak launch dock
- bike racks
Restrooms and drinking water in Bryant Park, just south of the natural area.