Dolphins off the Boynton Beach Inlet
Watching Dolphins off the Boynton Inlet
watching the Dolpins just off the Jetty and doing a little fishing
Our seas are blessed with many magnificent creatures.
Among them are the beautiful and graceful dolphin.
Known for their intelligence and their docile nature they are truly a treasure.
Did you know . . . ?
• Dolphins are not endangered
• They can jump up to 20 feet above water
• Their brain is bigger than the monkey
• They have 100 teeth
• Some kinds of dolphins can hold their breath for 30 minutes
• The Boto is the largest dolphin
• The dolphin may eat up to 30 pounds of fish a day
• The baby dolphin can stay with his mother for two to three years
• The dolphin can live to be 50 years old